Criminal Defense Firm in Santa Rosa, California
Defending Clients Facing Criminal Charges in Sonoma County
If you need an advocate for your criminal case, you have come to the right place. At The Law Office of Joe Bisbiglia, we are a highly trusted and accomplished criminal defense firm in Santa Rosa that thousands of individuals have turned to since 2014. I take on cases involving violent, drug, sex, cyber, gang-related, and theft crimes, in addition to DUI. I can also help people petition for expungement, navigate probate violations, handle Title IX cases, and file for writs or appeals. Whatever your situation, do not wait to reach out. My firm offers free consultations, during which you can discuss the details of your situation and find out how our attorney, Joe Bisbiglia, can fight to get your life back on track.
No matter the charge, the penalties for a criminal conviction in California are serious. Even misdemeanors can carry consequences that can significantly impact a person’s life.
While the severity of penalties varies from charge to charge, a conviction could result in:
- Months or years in jail.
- Hundreds to thousands of dollars in fines.
- Mandatory probation, rehabilitation, and other programs.
- Loss of professional licenses and certifications.
- Driver’s license suspension or revocation.
- The termination or reduction of parental rights.
In addition to these penalties, there are numerous residual effects of a criminal conviction. Both misdemeanor and felony convictions can prevent people from applying to certain jobs, make it difficult to get loans, bar them from seeking housing in certain areas, and much more.
Why Choose The Law Office of Joe Bisbiglia?
Because the effects of a criminal conviction can be so long-lasting, you ought to have a representative on your side who will counsel you in crucial moments and advocate for your best interests. This is exactly why you should seek our help.
At The Law Office of Joe Bisbiglia, we:
- Provide every client with the individualized attention their case deserves. You do not have to worry about feeling like yet another case in a long list of others. I take the time to get to know our clients and hear their stories, so we can develop tailor-made defense strategies.
- Are available when it matters the most. I am highly responsive, and I can answer your calls 24/7.
- Have the experience to handle even the most complex cases. I have been practicing law for well over 20 years and has litigated more than 50 cases before a jury trial.
- Treat clients with respect. I believe that every person who walks through our doors ought to be treated with dignity and empathy, regardless of their circumstances.
- Have a 90% success rate for cases. With this kind of track record, you can feel confident putting your case in our hands.
Schedule a Free Consultation
When facing criminal charges, it is understandable to feel overwhelmed and unsure of what to do next. This is where we come in. My law office is a criminal defense firm in Santa Rosa that you can come to for help understanding your charges, legal rights, and what lies ahead in your case. To discuss your situation and what I can offer, schedule a consultation today. These initial meetings are completely free, so there is no reason to wait.